Monday, February 28, 2011

Nike Greco Supreme Women Black And White

raining ...

... very strong. Thunders and flashes. I am afraid, very, always, of thunder and lightning. While my cat was alive she kept me company, in fact, we kept each other company, she was a wimp, but now I was alone. Ask him is unthinkable, because they shoot first, then why is not nice to force people. There was a time when he was only too happy to protect me, but now are past, I'm afraid if I arrange. The principle is not absolutely wrong, in fact, better not depend on anybody.
Today we had a big fight, and I felt like crap. In order not to scream or say bad things are gone and I was around in the rain for an hour, hoping to call me or send me a message. Vain hope, and reminiscent of past periods when bad had happened the same thing, but at least be around me served to calm down. The only thing, apart from walking for an hour, it was that I skipped breakfast and lunch, and dinner I ate a mozzarella and nothing else, I had the stomach closed, but my mother wanted me to take absolutely anything.
The study has gone very wrong. In addition to being indietrissimo are very demotivated, and for the fight with my father, who for the study itself. There are many things that I do not understand the mistake, I begin to think that it is a popular destination for me too ... boh. If other things were perhaps better able to study better, but I can not control them. The only thing I can do is to think only of myself, and that's it ... but at what price?
Goodnight all ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment