Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Bart Hits Homer With A Chair Clip

...

I'm wrong.
Today I ate as a pig and I have not studied, but this is not the problem. In fact right now I do not give a damn.
I'm lonely, weak, scared. As if all the old crap I own drowning. Sometimes I think it would be better cope with that sleeping pill, instead of continuing.
what I feel makes me feel a terrible nausea, a sense of nostalgia, terror, desperate desire for something that I can not have thoughts about the past, the evil I did. I know I'm melodramatic with the last statement, but I am out that way. I think back on what happened long ago, it would have been wrong, what I felt, how they behaved, what they have achieved, and I'm sick. Sometimes I get the feeling not to know that there is something that escapes me, and I just can not understand, whether it is a betrayal, a simple desire to expand, whether or not a catastrophic loss partial interest in the state of my feelings, or less romantic interest of you, a growth of selfishness, consider me for granted, I have no idea.
The truth is that you will never be loved as one would like. I want something that was ... and that is not coming back, as he assured me. They are usually resigned and I'm happy, but there are times, like today, where I'm going to dig ... and it hurts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment