Thursday, February 24, 2011

Where Are My Costumes Saved Lbp

Continue!

Good morning to all.
diet these days is a good, basic'm not overdriven even though maybe I should decrease a bit 'calories since I'm not going to the gym.
continues to delay the gym and out with friends. Today, however, finally went out with my sister in the morning, afternoon and meet a friend, I want to see it so much I promised myself to not cancel the meeting.
This morning I ate bread for breakfast, I should not: (It was planned two yogurt and biscuits, but when I came back I was too hungry. Decrease your carbohydrates throughout the day, fortunately, the breakfast is disposed of immediately. Today I will eat 30 grams of rice with vegetables and tomato salad dressed with vinegar and a little salt, a yogurt snack, dinner hamburger and vegetables au gratin very light. I think I will do another walk in the afternoon, if I could do a little ' an exercise bike would be great:)
I'm going to study, I wish you a good day:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment