Friday, February 18, 2011

Mount And Blade 1.003 Hile

BOOKS

During the summer of my fourteen years did babysitting the child of a cousin of mine.
My cousin lived in the city.
Monday morning I took the bus and I moved to her and came home on Saturday.
To me that I was "naive" personified all that summer was a revelation.
For this help I gave her my 'argent de poche. "
is clearly a part of me I spent for my drugs.
"novels Liala.
A 'apotheosis, officers left and right, the Ulderico, the Desiree, the Dianora abounded.
A world of dreams and happy endings.
My heart melted adolescent romantic feelings in this sea of \u200b\u200bsugar.
For many years I have held this collection of books crammed behind other books in the library after today, then one day the space continued to decline and I decided to get rid of it.
freely, not meant to throw them in the paper for recycling.
Never throw a book in the world.
Who could I give? Liala was now outmoded and no longer the law.
so I called the prison of my province wondering if there was a female ward who
might be interested in receiving the books.
The gentleman I spoke with asked me what kind it was because they had school books in quantity and those were not interested.
I naively declared that it was books "escapist."
Thank goodness that my interlocutor was a spiritual person.
There are over.
do not know if you have read or been inside the boxes with which I brought them.
I like to think that someone has browsed for a while and managed to get rid
from discomfort and pain.



0 comments:

Post a Comment