Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Cb Linear Amp Schematics



Today there are nearly succeeded.
I almost did well ... speaking of diet.
for everything else but nothing has gone well. I have not studied. I have not been to the gym. I showed again the weak side of my character, that of the princess who needs attention and care. I hate when they are so. I want to be independent, I want my emotions are my own and nothing else, I worry about me, what I feel, what you want. I do not want to continue to be the slave of my feelings. I want to be detached, cold. I'm sick almost every day to my way of being, are heavy, obsessive, suffocating. Basta. I do not want to panic every argument, depend on his caresses, to be restless when we're not together, to be down for his mood swings, despair if there is something wrong ... not good. I want to be cool. He is with me as well. And instead of despair, perhaps I should come back down to earth and do it myself.


I feel like a monster today. Clumsy, awkward, fat, ugly. I want to be beautiful, elegant, sensual and confident. I have to commit ... do it ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment