Friday, February 18, 2011

Can Yo Get Shingles On Your Breast

L' ONDA

When I read other blogs (eg Iris and dragonflies, summer Magic)
discouraged me a little 'in front of so many cultures.
I understand to be a very ignorant.
was young I was very curious to know, learn, learn, discuss,
now it looks like a big spider web over the years has fallen on my mind.
A web that slowly out of sight and blocking off the interest.
I realize that this is a speech and I am depressed, but not all.
The fact is that with the passage of time changes the scale of interest.
I've always loved reading children's books.
In my house there was a culture of paper, economic difficulties obscured
voluttuale be desired. And the books were part of those desires. When
for my first communion I received as a gift a book of fairy tales illustrated
I cried, I had never seen and were stories that I had never heard.
Snow White, Cinderella, Tom Thumb ... .. what a world!
Years later, this love has not yet been blocked by spider web.
There are children's books that make me laugh, make me cry, my eyes brighten
with their wonderful illustrations.
In some books the words are superfluous. A whole world appears before you with only the images.
One of these books is called 'The Wave' by Suzy Lee.



They say getting old is a child again ... .... What is true?

0 comments:

Post a Comment