Sunday, February 20, 2011

Erection, Brazilian Wax

Fame.

Ce I almost did today. Ok lunch, dinner ok, I had to take at least a taste of cake because they wanted a way I see it, and got a glass of limoncello, but for dinner I did not quite bread (hamburger and grilled cherry tomatoes with a teaspoon of vinegar) In the afternoon I took a walk unexpectedly.
Now I'm hungry, famissima. And I feel at ease with myself. Obviously, that piece of cake has already been disposed of, and is a great thing.
For the rest I have not finished a lot, Ugh. Tomorrow (actually later) I will try to turn them over, I must finish the job, I'm sending back all the time. For dinner I eat at a pizzeria, and there succeeds a big hysterical. In a day, eat only vegetables, and get some tea and herbal tea very much, apart from this Tuesday morning gym and limited food to digest. Should I do it.
In the afternoon I saw an old friend and I had great fun, the evening birthday went well, although at times I wanted to be at home under the covers. I do not like this, I will not be sociofobica also because I was with my friends. Mah
resolutions for the new week? Study, limited food, lots of physical activity and active social life.
night:)


PS to my readers, sorry if I went by your blog, I will later:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment