Monday, February 14, 2011

How Much Of Hell's Kitchen Is Staged

Valentine

Today was Valentine's ... me and him we had together, and oddly it was a wonderful day, quiet and serene. We spent days of tension, where each day We did not say nice things, and when it happens I remain stiff for days until I calm down. On time then when I relax, something happens. So I enjoyed this fantastic day without traveling too much with the mind ... I'm finally able to understand (maybe I'll talk in more detail later).
Apart from this, today I bought a dress. Red. It 'a few months ago I decided to change style, because there I find myself in my more. I'll have over your eyes to encourage us to improve ... it is so different from the kind of dress I wear usually symbolizes a real change, put to me would mean to feel at comfortable with myself, not feel the gaze of others as suspects.


Speaking of diet today ... I ate a little longer than expected, but I went to the gym, and to curb the calories in most of today I will go tomorrow. I hope to be productive this week.
Night ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment