Friday, February 25, 2011

Free 250k Damask Clipart

Where to go

Sometimes with so many places to choose from and little time you can not decide where to go
.
I'm thinking of those Sundays this summer, when you have to escape the frenzy
from your everyday life.
could feel the call of nature, the desire to not know what to look for.
Your garden teeming with life, smells and colors at that time was not enough.
You have to go.
But where?
Getting up very early you could go for a walk to the sea but already
just the beginning, such as lizards, the entire "world" goes to sea.
Too many people!
want an intimate place.
A place where, if there was not a living soul, it would be wonderful.
Then a nice hike in the hills to look for wildflowers in the meadows abandoned.
But as others have had the same idea?
But everyone goes everywhere?
respite did not have anyone?
Meanwhile a petal path and stroke, rub a sage leaf to feel
perfume, a cobweb entangled me hair, a cat rubs me the legs.
are relaxed.
But what I'm going to try!
I'm in heaven and I do not even realize.






0 comments:

Post a Comment