Friday, February 18, 2011

Wooden Gear Clocks Blueprints

Resist.

Today there are nearly succeeded. 2 and a half liters of water, 2 hours in the gym, 1 hour walk. With the calories I went a bit 'over, about 200, will mean that subtract the calories tomorrow. I have to provide you with abundant salad of lettuce and tomato in the days of the gym because I was a hungry beast.
Tonight was very difficult. The sandwich was not great and fortunately There were a lot of vegetables in the middle, but unfortunately I ate half portion of chips (it was not great so I figured 400 calories a serving full, 200 half-my, are those excess calories today.)
... Tomorrow I will walk about an hour, but I wish I could do some physical activity. Unfortunately I think I'll be out all day then I will have no way of making bikes and dance, phew. A breakfast drink much tea, and get some milk, and vegetables for lunch I think an apple, a Coke Zero as a snack, dinner cooked vegetables with many little pasta and raw vegetables to eat as a snack, fortunately my friend is on a diet so do not There is no danger of finding dips home.
unfortunately ... I studied very little sleep the night and day I get up early, except I could not concentrate, I will sleep in the afternoon. I hate not having the right pace. I have noticed the huge gaps in my preparation, I think unfortunately the sin of pride to have some more knowledge as I studied and read a lot, but I have some terrible deficiencies in some areas and I have to fill them if I want to make it pass the tests . I feel so miserable. I have to study. I MUST do it.
Also ... I HAVE TO LOSE WEIGHT. I DO WORK 'PHYSICS. ALL I HAVE TO DRINK. I HAVE loved me and treated well.
I must resist ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment