Friday, February 25, 2011

List Of Cheap Resorts In Ecr

THE WILL '

remember when I was a child my mother bred chickens and rabbits.
She was so proud of her animals that grow up healthy and strong.
remember those who gave birth in 10/12 rabbits bunnies hairy.
They had these big pink ears inside.
Then reached the weight of their fate was sealed.
Rabbit cooked.
And I like it!
do not know when I started to associate that piece of meat that was inforchettando with fur and long ears pink.
The worm had begun his work.
The final straw came when he heard the screams of the pig that was slaughtered.
I never connected that those were the crackling crisp result of those cries.
I stopped eating meat.
No I'm not a vegetarian, I simply stopped eating meat.
being vegetarian is more complex and demanding, the fact remains that when I say that I do not eat meat look like a Martian.
So what are you eating? It 's the common question! Only salad?
I eat once a year or two fish.
are not yet succeeded in wriggling from such commitments, even if always remember the phrase
not remember who wrote that "if the fish had the voice, when downloading networks
on fishing boats resonate screams of pain. "
But will what does in this speech?
What I can not understand about myself is the fact that so intransigent in not wanting to eat meat but not so in trying to lose my excess weight (much in excess).
In my mind I'm just not the animal that I should eat? ; ; It 'clear that I love the most that they myself.
But this reluctance is due, as I said to someone, the fact that I do not eat meat?



0 comments:

Post a Comment