Saturday, February 19, 2011

How Much Does It Cost To Rent A Uhaul Tow Dolly

pleasant tiredness.

Today was a pretty hectic day ... I've been out all day and now I'm tired miraculously.
I studied a bit 'and walked a bit', and ate little. I'm quite satisfied, and I hope I can be just as productive on Sunday, even a bit 'more species in the study. I'll be up soon and I will try to attend to a work that should be delivered soon. I
in anticipation of feeding activity: as tea, water, tea, glass of milk and a biscuit for breakfast, vegetables stuffed with vegetables and a half slices bake for lunch, grilled burgers (home made) and grilled zucchini for dinner. In the evening I go out for a birthday but it is an after-dinner, and there will be only the cake, if I could avoid it would be great. At best, pretend to eat it and spiaccicherò on the saucer. For sparkling wine, pretend to drink it. And 'the cake that bothers me ... I can not eat it? It 's too early for rewards. I'll eat pizza on Monday night, that means almost everything to fast on Mondays and most on Tuesday. I promise to myself (and my readers: D) that tomorrow will not touch that cake or any other goodies in front of me.
I finish drinking my tea and go to bed ... Night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment