Monday, March 7, 2011

Best Masterbation Vid

Could I?

Tonight I went to the gym to watch the lesson TBWO does not seem difficult, but do not use the step choreography and intricate steps, the rest of the exercises are able to do it, I think: P Wednesday will make the first lesson, I gasatissima :)
Yesterday I ate as a pig, I was thinking of doing a dinner with a little pasta and a lot of vegetables but in the end I went out with him and some friends and we went to a pizzeria. The appetizer I enjoyed it, it was an incredible goodness, but the pizza seemed to me insipid. It 'something that has long been known, by now the pizza does not make me mad. Or rather, smell me through your mouth water, but no taste, even in those places where I know they make good. In any case, tasteless or not, I ate, and I have allowed even the cake. Taken by guilt (and acidity) at home I threw up, did not do it for a long time ... sigh. Today I tried to keep it as light, are easily managed, but the day I was sick, I was nauseated, and I skipped the gym. I will go tomorrow morning (actually today since it is past midnight).
I have not studied much, but the new day should be organized on Tuesday a bit 'better. I just hope I do not eat too much tomorrow night, but I do not think there are celebrations horizon. At all events, however, take milk for breakfast tomorrow and a spoon cereal, for lunch about 40 grams of pasta and a huge feast of zucchini and tomatoes, a snack of tea (stomach-mythical stage: D). For dinner, I hope to eat some type of protein and vegetables, without sgarra of various kinds ...
Goodnight!

0 comments:

Post a Comment