Thursday, March 10, 2011

What To Buy 25 Year Old Brother

first lesson!

Hello all,
I take this opportunity to write on the blog in a break from studying mathematics.
Today I made a couple of Oretta, but is not much in the last few days I have been found many more years and I can do them even faster, maybe I'm taking her hand)
Yesterday I workout in fitness room in the morning, and in the evening I made my first lesson in body work out, it seems that three lessons a week, with a step, a fit of boxes and a GAG, yesterday was the day of the fit box, which I tried for the first time in my life. I felt like a sack of potatoes and after half an hour I was exhausted, then after they made us do various types of abdominal (6 types, 50 of each abdominal type). Tiring, after all. I managed to finish all the training, I did not have fared very well especially with the bag, but it was the first lesson, I do not think I could do better. More than anything else I need to improve the way they give their fists, because I laugh, and I have to move your legs better.
I feel much more uncomfortable, but I continued with training. The only thing that left me a bit 'down is that they are the fattest in the group. They are all skinny girls about 8 and a buxom, but just does not like me: (This serves as a spur me to do the diet, because here in a month I would like to attend those classes with at least 4 kg less. Yesterday and today I eating the right amount of protein and carbohydrates, without exceeding (I think I take too many carbohydrates normally) and I added the fruit instead, which I usually eat little. In short, they are demoralized by my weight, but spurred on to do the diet and achieve results in the gym. There's something positive:)
double training again tomorrow, perhaps with the best gags I will manage it, 4 years ago I made it for a while.
Yesterday was a good day, if in the evening, after class, I had not had a silly quarrel with him I was like shit because of something he said, and we started arguing. We are more or less at peace now, but the quarrels disturb me, especially when I have the impression that we do not understand at all. Mah gonfissima I also have the left hand because the nerves yesterday I got hit a wall.
back to study, good afternoon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment