Sunday, March 13, 2011

Blood Test Results Mpv Thrombocytopenia

Sunday of rain.

Good Sunday to all,
it rains here and everything is gray ... but not every cloud has a silver lining, I like this weather today.
So on Friday I made the second lesson, it was the turn of the Gag, destructive, but I did everything, and now the muscles are less sore. Step tomorrow, I hope to make it if I can do everything and to follow all the exercises, my self-esteem will really help.
The diet is so-so ... Friday night I ate too much. Instead of the calories of the meal (500, were already many and I could make a gourmet dinner), I have breached the 300: ( This sucks: (OK during the day I ate less, but I had no reason to do a dinner like that. Unfortunately, after the gym I had a tremendous hunger and I could not stop myself ... next time I better gear and let the dinner ready before going out, including huge salad to fill their stomachs.
Yesterday I came in calories provided, but I ate too much bread. Today I eat lots of vegetables and little carbohydrate to compensate. Moreover, since I have not studied that in the morning, I have to recover in the afternoon.
Tonight I go out and I do not want, but unfortunately I have ... patience.
Tomorrow is Monday ... I can not wait to resume the routine of the gym and studio, this time I do not like having too many empty hours.
Good day to all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment