Saturday, January 29, 2011

What Color Rug Orange Dining Room

The woman may have balls but not the ovaries can be done

Abstract: I am really very tired.
Another premise is also a bit 'tipsy.
last few days I follow with great interest mobilization on facebook : Women say NO! This week on Facebook, "I AM ..." I also participated
remembering, unfortunately, little known Silvia Baraldini : political activist very dear to me and to whom he dedicated a great Guccini song .
Many are the faces appeared in the profiles: women of science, art, politically and socially engaged, some even martyrs of their own ideals.
This made me ruminate on why, despite everything that has already been, we still have to suffer for our redemption, we still feel we are failing because the possible fertile eggs or because we are mothers who give their time to figli.Tempo course, understood as taken away from productive work. I'm at a job interview with a male candidate I've never been asked if he wants to have children ...
Because we are frustrated housewives or career women cynical? Why women are hysterical with the cycle or imbued with sentimentality and doing good? Why do not we just be women?

0 comments:

Post a Comment