Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Making New Employee Announcement

Field

I have a field, a field with some fruit trees, where I let the grass grow all year round with only one mowing in late August.
Years ago I cut the grass a couple of times a summer, because I always have this great meadow "order", then slowly I decided that since I used this lawn that I might as well exploit the other .
I'm talking about animals, birds and insects.
After making this choice have been submerged (maybe a coincidence or not) by fireflies and flowers.
I have rediscovered the excitement of childhood, I saw flowers that I had not seen for years.
And what a surprise when one afternoon going to see if they were ripe plums I found myself immersed in a sea of \u200b\u200bpink.
Again, these are the satisfactions of life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment