Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Immunization Records Template For Ontario

cats

I did not put one of my interests, but in reality I am a 'cat lover.
I never went looking for them, but fate has it that they are looking for me.
Maybe because I live in the countryside and some "chicken" to think that maybe my house are better than home her?
Who knows! Besides, as soon as they get a new one, or I can marry within 24 max 48 hours or becomes part of the - family. "

He Biro, arrived several years ago. A beautiful adult cat, white and red (BI-RO) so sociable that I fell in love all 'moment. If the weather be like magnificence in the yard
to be admired by passers on the street.
was so that one day a girl showed up at my door saying that it was her cat, Sergio.
I said only that the cat had come spontaneously to my house and if she wanted (to my regret) if
could bring home. He did so, but after a few days Biro alias Sergio is back and with resignation
the girl remained at home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment