Friday, January 14, 2011

Black Tie On Blue Shirt Ok

SISSI

The Sissi is the cat who is with me the longest. And 'the last one to four kittens get home
a summer morning many years ago.
It was some time around the house I saw a black cat that approached cautiously to eat.
A day after another, slowly, I come more and more until you can touch it. So find out what she was. In my mind I called Lula (named after a previous cat missing).
The Lula came every day to eat and then disappeared.
Until early one morning, I had the windows open to let in the morning breeze, I awoke to the sound of a strange noise. It seemed a peep of a bird, no, it was a bird seemed more meowing of a kitten, but I did not have puppies!
Intrigued I got up and ran to the door. Surprise! Lula was the front of the door with a bundle of hair in your mouth. It was an all black kitten who was bobbing between his teeth. As he saw me put the cat at my feet. What a joy. Now arrange a berth in the garage for mother and child. I stood a little ' stunned to watch the scene. Then travel to work.
During lunch break at home immediately, in fact, just in the garage to see the new arrival. What!, I leave one and I find them? There was another cat too black. Sky, the family was enlarged. Well, it is said that the two can eat where they eat in three.
Suddenly I had a family of cats. All blacks
the same night, returning from work, go to Rite in the garage. Heaven! !
Now the kittens were four .!!!!
But where they took out the cat, the hat? Ok. calm.
Then guide: Where to eat two certainly have eaten in four, even five with his mother.
feline Summary Population:
name Lula's mother (all black)
a son named Samson (all black)
three daughters: Camilla (white with black spots) , Lalla (black with a white star in the throat) and Sissi (black and white).
Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment