Thursday, May 28, 2009

Monmouth County, Nj Gay Cruising Areas

Identikit

I finally found someone to give my vote: I was discouraged, then yesterday it's his wheel. I remember very early in 1978 when Dr. Monti Via Buonarroti together we have prepared for childbirth and after birth, then followed the first and then the second daughter. When this in turn will have a son, I will to submit what you have taught us many years ago: I still look surprised when I explain what I did with my sons and I trust that grew good bike (and it is the heart of mother).
I sincerely hope to see you at the Palazzo Vecchio because we need people like you
PS: my children have the acknowledgment at once!
(EN)

... in '78 I was tall, blond, tanned, but how did they recognize his children into the picture now?! Honestly, maybe the height was the same but the hair certainly did not fail.
But one thing certainly has not changed: the enthusiasm in work and this gave me a great pleasure to read his letter, giving me a new incentive to "work" as thirty years ago.
If I am in the Palazzo Vecchio is also on his vote and I hope to never betray the trust and the positive view it has of me. Thanks again and many greetings to the children, they too become "old" ... for a pediatrician.
(Paolo Sarti)

0 comments:

Post a Comment